You can access your online course anytime, unless there is some kind of network outage or technical problem that prevents you from accessing the server. It's always a good idea to complete assignments in advance, to avoid being late with an assignment due to a last minute computer glitch.
Articles in this section
- Why is my course video not playing?
- Why am I unable to submit my post in the discussion forum?
- How can I verify if my Zoom is the latest version?
- What are the system requirements needed for Zoom?
- Viewing Zoom on a mobile device (IOS and Android)
- Zoom Tutorials
- How can I capture a screenshot?
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- How do I test my system to be sure it is up to date?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?