A firewall is a grouping of hardware and software, designed to protect a network from unwanted/unsafe traffic or unauthorized access, especially via the Internet.
Articles in this section
- How can I capture a screenshot?
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- How do I test my system to be sure it is up to date?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?
- Why can't I log into my course?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- Why am I am unable to copy from or paste to a discussion forum?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- What Are Cookies?
- What is a firewall?